Having a business partner can provide a lot of benefits to an agency and fuel success. But having more than one owner also introduces some unique challenges.
In this webinar, Chip Griffin will share his own experiences working with business partners in his own businesses. He will let you know what works – and what pitfalls you should avoid.
Some of the questions to be explored include:
- How do I know if I should have a co-owner?
- What should I look for in a business partner?
- What structure works best for agency partnerships?
- Are “silent partners” a good idea?
- How do we manage the partnership successfully?
- How does a partnership impact succession or exit planning?
Whether you are already in a partnership or wondering if it’s right for you, there will be valuable and actionable insight that you can take away from this webinar.
This webinar is open for anyone to attend live, and a recording will be made available for SAGA Pro members.