In this SAGA Community Q&A, Chip Griffin took questions from members, including:
- I’m struggling to keep up with all of my email, and I’m thinking about hiring a VA. What should I be looking for?
- I have a small agency with no office. I’m thinking about moving for personal reasons. Any advice on building business in my new location?
- I know I should be creating formal processes to help me scale, but I don’t know where to start.
- I saw an RFP for some work that we would be great at and would be a real notch in our belt, but I’m worried about the hiring I would need to do if we win. How can I prepare in advance without actually knowing if we will get the contract?
- I’m thinking about using direct mail to generate leads for my agency. What do you think about that?