Talent is recruiting and retaining the best team.
Most agencies will tell you that their people are what makes them unique and able to generate results for clients.
That’s half true. It is rare that your team is a true differentiator, but they are critical to your client’s success.
While many like to argue that agencies shouldn’t be selling time, that is the key resource that forms the basis of all engagements. New business means more work hours for just about any agency.
Recruiting and retaining the right team may be the most important role of any agency leader. Without Talent, there is no business.
All of the work in the AIM-GET process to this point creates the structure that makes finding, training, and keeping the best people possible.
- Hiring the best employees for your agency
- Managing small agency employees to maximize performance
- Employee compensation essentials for agencies
- Building your agency’s bench
- Setting team capacity benchmarks for your agency
- Recruiting the best talent for your agency
- How to hold agency employees accountable
- Your outside counsel should review (but not write) your agency employee handbook