Growth is effective matchmaking with prospects.
It can be tempting for agency leaders to skip over the AIM portion of the process and jump straight into Growth.
That’s because there is a misconception that you just need more business and everything else will take care of itself.
The reality is that each step of the AIM process positions you for more successful Growth.
Ultimately, it’s not just about getting new clients and projects, but rather the right clients and projects.
Growth is an ongoing process that starts with treating your own agency as a client and establishing a clear marketing and sales program that you implement consistently.
- Business development for agency owners who hate sales
- Your agency’s first meeting with a prospect
- Choosing the right pricing model for your agency’s services
- How floor-to-ceiling pricing generates agency profits
- Ideas for agency lead generation
- Getting the client’s perspective on agency relationships
- Creating winning new business strategies for your agency (featuring Shannyn Lee)
Recent Insights on Growth
In this episode of the Agency Leadership Podcast, Chip and Gini look at both the substance and delivery method to help you better understand what works — and what doesn’t.
In this episode of the Agency Leadership Podcast, Chip Griffin and Gini Dietrich discuss why you should master basic, traditional agency pricing before you advance to some of these more advanced techniques.
In this episode of the Small Agency Talk Show, Lee McKnight, Jr. of RSW/US and Chip Griffin of SAGA discuss how agencies can make smarter use of content to improve business development success.
About the AIM-GET Framework
The AIM-GET Framework helps provide a roadmap for achieving success with your agency business.
It outlines the steps you need to take to plan and implement a strategy that gets you the results that you want.