Growth is effective matchmaking with prospects.
It can be tempting for agency leaders to skip over the AIM portion of the process and jump straight into Growth.
That’s because there is a misconception that you just need more business and everything else will take care of itself.
The reality is that each step of the AIM process positions you for more successful Growth.
Ultimately, it’s not just about getting new clients and projects, but rather the right clients and projects.
Growth is an ongoing process that starts with treating your own agency as a client and establishing a clear marketing and sales program that you implement consistently.
- Business development for agency owners who hate sales
- Your agency’s first meeting with a prospect
- Choosing the right pricing model for your agency’s services
- How floor-to-ceiling pricing generates agency profits
- Ideas for agency lead generation
- Getting the client’s perspective on agency relationships
- Creating winning new business strategies for your agency (featuring Shannyn Lee)
Recent Insights on Growth
One of the great things about being an agency owner is that we have the flexibility to choose who we work for, including both paying clients and the discounted or free services we may offer.
Have you ever thought about writing a book to leverage as a tool for demonstrating your expertise and building the profile of yourself and your agency?
About the AIM-GET Framework
The AIM-GET Framework helps provide a roadmap for achieving success with your agency business.
It outlines the steps you need to take to plan and implement a strategy that gets you the results that you want.